Our 600m off road karting track is twice the length of normal circuits. You'll have plenty of opportunity to experience rough terrain karting - twisting, turning, overtaking - providing an exciting and thrilling day out, either for corporate entertainment, staff outings or stag and hen parties. Enjoy fun and thrills from start to finish - yet stay protected in a complete roll cage, full safety harness and protective clothing overalls and waterproofs and helmets are provided.
Exclusive use of the karts and trackWe do not mix groups so your group will have exclusive use of the karts and track
- Book now to enjoy a memorable experience only a few miles from the centre of Bristol and 10 minutes from Junction 19 on M5.
- Off road karting is only available to over 16's.
- We close the kart track from end of October to 1st March due to the possibility of very wet weather and very muddy conditions on the track. The karts are also fully serviced each week and rebuilt during the closed period getting them ready for opening in March
- Advanced bookings are taken for March onwards.
- We have a Jumps back on the track where you will get airborne as you drive up the straight by popular demand.
- The premier venue for for off road karting Bristol and UK wide!